Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dude! I can't wait!

So, my brother, Ruben, is working on my new logo (finally :) and I’m LOVING it!!! It’s still in the developing stages, but it looks awesome! I can’t wait for him to finish so I can reveal it here. I’m so excited.

On to the cakes!

I LOVE, absolutely LOVE this latest quinceañera cake! They had a great color scheme and gracias a Dios everything came out good!


Hmm, my camera is still acting goofy (see that purple line up top?). I'm gonna have to get a new one soon. But no worries, I have my eye out for one - it's too cool! Okay, I'll stop there otherwise my nerdy side is going to come out. :)


Now say hello to Banana Split Cupcakes! Dude, omg - I LOVED making these!!! They look so good! I was so disappointed that I didn't have any extra leftover. My sister ordered them for her "Take to Kids to Work Day" back in April. Hmm, maybe I should make them for July 4th or Father's Day. Hmmm......



So, what else is coming up? June is crazy busy, so that's awesome. I'm planning Ruben's 21st b-day cake, so that'll be cool. I can't wait!

Alright, back to work. It's a beautiful day for walking - so get out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment