Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New season + new inspiration = new ideas

Last week marked the official change of seasons. As we put away our flip-flops and tank tops we pull out our boots and hoodies. I, for one, am excited for the new fall season. The smell of cool, crisp air while walking in the beauty of nature is an inspiring thing for me. Thankfully, this new inspiration has also led to some new ideas.

As you've noticed, this is a new blog address. I decided to make the switch after I realized that all the blogs I follow are hosted by Blogger. Why I didn't make the switch sooner is beyond me. I am still in the process of moving over past entries to this new blog. Hopefully, I'll figure it out soon so it won't take too long. In the meantime, please just hold tight. I know this move will overall result in a better, more convenient and accessible site.

As far as other new ideas, they are more like plans in progress. I've talked all summer about the new venture Jose Fiestas Rental and yes, it is still in the works. It's just taking a bit longer than we had anticipated. It's a step in a new, better direction that will ultimately allow us to better serve all of our customers. Just like you, we too, have become very impatient, but trust me it will be worth the wait!

And while it may seem that I am skipping over fall, I've already started to make plans for the new year. It is still all in the VERY beginning brainstorming stages, but I can assure you that you will only be seeing more from Kreaciones Kity in 2010.

Lastly, September marked the return of the monthly Kreaciones Kity e-newsletter. Under a new format, the issue highlighted some of my favorite cakes of the previous month, upcoming event and other valuable information. I've also added a "Vendor Connection". Email me at cristina@kreacioneskity.com if you would like to recieve the monthly e-newsletter. The next issue will be sent out within the next week.

As always, thanks for the love. Hit me up for your custom cake and cupcake orders and peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment