Monday, July 6, 2009

Busy, exciting week!

Last week was a busy - that's for sure! Along with some last minute orders (that I was able to fit in) I had my 4th of July cake, some church cupcakes and my nephew's birthday cake. But the most exciting news happened earlier last week. I can't go much into detail, but let's just say that some BIG news is going to be coming from Jose Fiestas Rental and Kreaciones Kity. It's all very exciting! I know you are going to love it!

I didn't have my camera with me, so no pictures of the two cakes or cupcakes. The cupcakes looked delicious! Strawberry cupcakes with whipped vanilla icing topped with sprinkles and a marachino cherry...mmmm!

You'll have to wait for a photo of my nephew's cake. He has to see it first! I can't ruin the surprise. :)

I am very much looking forward to this weekend however - time for Ruben's big "21" cake! I can't wait. If all goes to plan, it'll going to be amazing! I'll need to start working on some of the gumpaste work tonight.

Thanks for checking in with me and as always, hit me up for the cakes and peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment