Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Menu Ideas

I know I've talked all summer about the opening of Jose Fiestas Rental, but it's taken longer than we ever anticipated. This has truly been a big step for us all and while there have been times that we're grown impatient, we know when all is said and done it's going to be great! 

The experience is also exciting and nerve-wrecking at the same time. I know I'll pretty much have to give up my weekends (not that I don't already). Demands will be higher, expenses will add up more quickly and it won't be so easy to finish things up at 2 or 3 in the morning and then just head up on to bed. But on the plus side, I am SUPER excited to expand the business!  Jose Fiestas Rental customers will know get to know Kreaciones Kity and vice versa. I can't think of any other party shop in town that offers people what we will be offering.

So on this train of thought, the Kreaciones Kity menu will be expanding on so many levels! We're talking gelatina, a wider variety of cupcakes, Mexican treats and who knows what else. I have so many ideas in mind as to what I want to offer. Family and friends are either going to love or hate me during this waiting period. I'll be testing out new recipes and perfecting skills they have yet to see. They will be my test tasters - for better or worse :)

No comments:

Post a Comment