Monday, June 8, 2009

A different spin on an old classic

Sheet cakes do not - I repeat - do not have to be your typically shell border with roses! They can be different, but still give you the ease a sheet cake has to offer.

I'll admit they aren't always my favorite - usually because they are harder to make creative! It's a good challenge to have though. Which I think is one of the reasons I really like this graduation cake. It's simple, but effective. I guess that can be said for any cake though. You don't need a huge eleborate design to make a cake look awesome (although if you WANT it - that's a different story :).

As always, it's been a joy. Hit me up for your cakes.

Oh, and I think I'm going to do a cupcake special for Father's Day. Something a little different for Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment