Friday, June 5, 2009

I pity the fool who doesn't read this! LOL!

So, it's unbelievable how freakin' awesome today has been!

First, I finally got my Mr. T Water War! Yes! Does anybody remember this? We had one when we were kids and I so can't believe that I actually found it on ebay. Nah, I can't believe I was the only bidder! Something is wrong in this world when only one person bids on Mr. T's Water War....ha,ha,ha....

Oh, and I LOVE Canon! So my camera was messin' up (see XV pic). Well, it was a manufacturer defect. They are gonna fix it FREE! Sweet! I love Canon - great product and after nearly five years they still stand behind it!

Other awesome thing of the day - picked up some new cake stuff. Nothing too special, but at a great price. You can't argue with that!

I think I'm gonna hold off on the exercise tonight. I need a day off. But check out Zumba tomorrow at SSA and you'll see me there! It's an even exchange :)

I'll be working on Cheli's cake tonight. I'm excited - as always!

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment