Monday, June 15, 2009

Last Week's Cakes

What did I say last week? Sheet cakes DO NOT have to be your typical rose and shell border cakes. If that's what you like, than I'm more than happy to do so, but in my experience, most guys aren't big fans of roses. So this is why it's good to mix it up a bit.

Now I know this b-day cake has a shell border, but it's still diffferent! I'm lovin the car! It was perfect! I had just got the mold (remember the cool cake stuff I got? - this is one of the things :), so it was awesome to use it. The other awesome thing about it - it's 100% edible - pure white chocolate! Mmmm.....

Next up - a wedding and groom's cake. The groom LOVED his Raiders cake - it was a complete surprise! Surprises are always great. I love the simplicity of the cake. I think the combination was GREAT! Plus - I love the look of a hexagon cake. So a big congrats to Cyla and Abraham! Much love and I wish you guys the best! (OMG - Cyla looked so pretty! Gorgeous dress!)

What's up for this weekend you ask? CRAZY MADNESS is what! Along with baptism and xv cakes I've got my nephew b-day and Father's Day. Wow, then it's about three weeks for Ruben's big 21 b-day cake. I totally got to finalize the design on that one! It has to be awesome. I've got everything I want to incorporate into it, but I just don't know how I'm gonna do it all. I think I'm gonna have to break some child labor laws and get my niece to help. I'll pay her in cookies or something! lol!!!

I think that's all for now. As always - much love and hit me up for your cakes! Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment